Intellectual Stimulation


Projects for today are cleaning out my 4 year old Phoebe's closet, removing all the 2t clothes and washing all the 3t clothes and putting those in, total swap, and organizing the school room. That's right, the idiot homeschool's.
But of course I still find time to goof off on youtube. (May I establish really quickly that I am going to use fake names for my kids.)


Understanding Confucianism as a Religious Tradition: Salient Features


MSNBC is moving to the right:

All mainstream media is corporate. That means at least in the economics and foreign policy it's all right leaning. I mean,...Bill Krystol MSNBC? Really?


Marxism 101:How Capitalism is  Killing itself w/ Dr. Richard Wolff:




China's Embrace of an Intellectual Property System Imposed on it by United States:


Who is Johnnie Pie?



Yes I really watched that much Youtube today. Though in my defense some of it was on while I organized the closet and the schoolroom shelves. Having some intellectual stimulation helps me get such mundane tasks done.

Comments

Popular Posts